Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My feeling...

I knew that...
Retake this subject and do it all over again is not a good choice.
Since I choose to do it, I will look forward and won't look back.
I choose to do this subject again, I'm not aiming to get a pass only.
I wish I can get a higher result for this since I did it before.

My overall result will look crap. >.<"
Year 3 subjects are the most important overall..
Gonna work real hard for it by myself!
Hope my friends can help me in the study too.. Please! ^^

I'm sad.. I'm moody today..
I really wish you can talk to me nicely and comfort me instead of telling me how bad is this decision.. I don't want you to go silent when I talk to you on Skype too.

Crying is not a best way but I still cry.. =(
I feel so down. I need comfort instead of arguing now..
You know? I know you have your own thinking, I have mine as well..
I'm sorry that i didn't take your advice.
Not that you don't have power or something.. but can you understand my situation?

I don't think you can understand my situation.
That's why i get so annoyed and gone speechless.
I'm happy that u supported me after that although you are not, Thank you.

SuJean
8/12/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment