Monday, December 13, 2010

Lovely Sunday with my Family

*Sunday morning
Had breakfast with my daddy, my mummy and my sister.
My youngest sister told me that dad likes to go out for breakfast every Sunday recently lol.
hmmm.. anyway, my dad ordered a lot of food although it's a breakfast.
What we had?
Hokkien Noodle, Nasi Lemak with Mutton Curry, Roasted Duck with Dry Noodle and Roasted Pork

The skin of roasted pork is crispy. We ordered it straight away when it's cooked and came out from the kitchen.
The mutton curry of the nasi lemak very nice and the mutton is tender.
Other things are nice too. =)
Too bad, I forgot the name of the place but i can tell you where's it located. :D It's a food court that near Cowboy.

After breakfast, dad brought us to Taman Gelora for a walk and took some picture. It was my first time holding my baby Olympus Pen. Pictures that I took are not that satisfied since I'm in the process of learning. I will improve. :)


*Sunday afternoon
Went out for lunch at food court with my family include my grandparents. =D

yong tau fu and fried noodle(炒冬粉)

Both of these are my favorite. Love it a lot..
Of course, there's Ice-kacang as my dessert.. =DD We asked them to give us some extra red bean.
Look nice right? It taste nice as well.
We order other food too but i don't have the chance to take it. My family can't wait to eat when the food served. LOL!

Finally, my dad decided to teach me driving after i have been stopped for 2 years. =)

*Sunday Night
Dinner at Sherwood. I love Sherwood. =D One of the best western restaurant in my hometown. Teehee! =D

Lobster soup, Saute Mushroom Salad, Zurich Schnitzel and Lamb Loin

I LOVE FOOD =D

I love my Sunday <3


SuJean
12/12/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment