Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Love You

You will feel sad when you are going to leave someone that you love.
You won't feel lonely but you will feel empty.



He is one of my most important people in my life after my family. The feeling of separation is getting near and near. I'm going back to Malaysia soon.. for 3 months... 3 months are short for me and my family in Malaysia but it's so long for me and him. Both of us were so emo and sad this few days. We were thinking what should we do since i will be in Malaysia and he will be in Australia. We will miss each other so badly. =(

I know you will read this blog.
Here is the words for you:
Your last paper is on Friday. I really hope you do well for it. =) don't think so much. I will come back very soooon! 3 months just like 3 hours =D Please take care yourself when i'm not here with you. Love you lots.. <3

Even though we are far apart, I love you dearly with all my heart
SuJean
24/11/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment